Saturday, July 3, 2010

T-shirts With The Little Bodies Men

assembly

Sometimes we do not know how to do something until they see it.
So today I'll show you some pictures how to cut and assemble in a ring (which need not be round) a biscuit in the form of intrudes (layered cake).
In this case I used the montage technique in reverse, ie: what lies beneath it all in the mold then the surface will meddle.

Here I have a strawberry jelly on the base of my ring. The base-ring stainless steel then covered with the film-twice, one film over another, to hold the jelly.
Us is a brownie style chocolate biscuit.
Now cut a rectangle of biscuit and place on jelly:



Then brush the biscuit with a punch to our liking:


Complete the mold with a strawberry mousse or a chocolate mousse and finished, to close the intrusive, with another layer of biscuit.

As usual, I have not taken the photo of the final product (which we devoured before the holy picture remember!) But I have like to see as is:

Come up all the jelly? well should be.
The latter is the au thé vert mousse with strawberry gelée I posted a month ago.
Until next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment