Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Female Dr. Does Not Check My Penis

RIP Grandpa slaughterhouse.

Well, this post has little to do with what I usually write in blog they really are basically reviews, but I can not help putting this off-topic. The issue is how 3 or 4 years ago when I started to have much interest in horror films and especially in those times the gore of the first pages I found was "The slaughter of the grandfather" any of you remember ? ... well, to no longer update my visits to this page were fewer applicants, and remember old times today to try to find it, and did not find it, I guess they closed, I was about 6 months of not visiting, then I guess it is old news, This post is August as a small tribute to that page and I met thanks to her jewels as braindead, tad taste and evil dead and rarities such as guinea pigs (which I now stand in bad taste but in that time I liked a lot) and aftermath.

And you, do you know the page? Do good and entertaining paresis or morbid and distasteful?

0 comments:

Post a Comment