Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Harley Davidson Boots True To Size

TOP 5: Best comedy films with Zombies.

As to the review of land zombie I realized the amount (and quality) of movies that weave the zombie genre with the comedy, at that moment it occurred to me to choose Mentally my 5 favorite and I realized how difficult it is to pick only five of many jewels out there, I did the best I could and here are my chosen in a logical order being the number 1 which I liked and then 2 and so on

Number 5: Re-animator.

Ok I was thinking a lot between including Re-animator or Fido, but in the end I lean over the work of Stuart Gordon ... Why? That few films have used a small budget like this, the gore and the story is incredible and is undoubtedly the greatest work of our beloved director.
A "but"? Maybe that second part excellent, the third being a shit on all Bodra immense.

Number 4: planet terror.
Without
is definitely one of the best genre films of recent years, there is nothing better than to see Rose McGowan with a machine gun instead of the leg and is now a cult film.
A "but"? What Fergie out? member of the ultra-commercial, tasteless and mindless band

Number 3: Shaun of the Dead.

This film marked a before and after. Any kind of a rebirth of the living dead, and not only makes us laugh, but also reflect on the individual lifestyle ... With a great sense of humor and very fine, many directors should learn from it to see a good comedy is not based on flatulence and sex.
A but? I can find no palpable error, but for some reason I did not "get" as much as the next two, that if they have their errorcillos.

Number 2: Dellamorte Dellamore.

Italian film far from perfect, arguably, is aesthetically the best available, bizarre, bloody, funny, beautiful and required viewing for all film buffs, certainly should be much better known, I had the opportunity to see a few months ago and I keep in my memory like few retina.
A "but? Its plot holes and some other unfunny joke.
(my review)

Number 1: Braindead.

A classic, and final encumbrance of gore movies, cute and funny characters, such excessive violence becomes cartoonish, and a memorable final 20 minutes, imitated and never equaled, for some reason I keep special affection, I have rarely laughed so much with a movie.

A "but? I so love this movie has my eyes are a little blind to errors, but we all know who has them.
(Review Davo)

And you ... do which include or be taken away?

0 comments:

Post a Comment