Monday, September 20, 2010

Why Wont My Cursor Move On My Laptop



Desserts? in Buenos Aires? Yes, there are very good desserts, very good bakery and excellent chefs, bakers and cooks well!

While it is true that Buenos Aires is often put fresh milk to rice milk, no milk sweet only live ... although I must admit we are quite addicted to the dark mass, creamy and brilliant invention of which has not yet been assigned to any particular person, it is said that he was a cook at the time of Rosas, is also said that Brazil was a cook; comment that was a Uruguayan who came, who knows the issue is that we, the Argentines, we CAN soooo IN!! And alfajores either on a croissant, toast with butter, or stuffed cake, dulce de leche is a 'must'.
As my friends in Madrid said: "Go ye caramel putting him up to a vegetable soup!" Were not so misguided, no?
But hey, I've gone through the branches and here it is not writing the ODE TO DULCE DE LECHE quite the opposite. It is simply to show that there is much more dulce de leche at the time of tasting treats in Buenos Aires.

This time, I approached a note that the supplement of the daily La NaciĆ³n, brando connection has developed. Included in the article a list of the best desserts, according to the author of the note, and places in which to take them.
to take time, living in Baires, this information. I try to do in December, just come to my city. And if anyone ventures
the restaurants mentioned, I hope I get the comment! Greetings
!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment