Saturday, July 3, 2010

Triumph Motorcyclescraigs List

cream cheese .... Mendicrim why not find in Europe?? Chocolate Biscuit

cream cheeses for the Argentine, is a typical breakfast inevitable and many other preparations.

When we live somewhere else, well ... beards should be put to soak in and out to investigate.

Mendicrim or Casancrem? to Finnish ..... those flavors are ours. I have not ever met. And I can assure you I've tried cream cheese as I crossed the road.
both Spain and in France there are many. All different, both in taste and texture.

In Madrid, the one I liked, though obviously quite Acidito-Vrai packaging is green. Which comes in blue packaging is much lower fat content and the truth, "so diet "I'm not ready.

In Paris, the most similar to Casancrem is called Faisselle Rians. All others, except for Petit Suisse has a high% fat-are quite different from ours, much more liquid, acidic, finally .... are not the same ...

On the contrary, what we can find in Madrid and in Paris is a variety of other typical cheeses and many other products that is wonderful for both the palate and eye!

After years of living in other countries have learned that everything has its advantage. Nothing is so black nor white. There is a range color.
then seize the advantage of seeing, tasting, taste, experience the culture of those countries that receive us and be grateful to people who are there to help you discover it.
Greetings to all my European friends! and my warmest hug to my fellow countrymen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment