Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How To Make 'janam Kundali'

DAILY NEWS. ALBERT

Photo by Hector in Japan.
I remove the head of the disaster in Japan. I can not forget others who are gone into oblivion. There are worse things. Injustices, wars, hunger etc ... I can not complain about anything. Anything bad till I live in this short life. Just go ahead, on the road. Trying to make others happy and be happy yourself with what you have at all times, tangible or intangible.
Two months without running. Solo bike. At times he noticed "something" in the danger zone. The most damaged part of the patucha right. I think when you stop this good rain fall I'll go out to test.
the moment nothing else. Calm and bike. But if I say that I have really wanted to run again and do for my beloved goat Garraf. Everything comes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment