Saturday, March 5, 2011

List The Colours From Penta Paints

embraced by MINUTE.

Barcelona Marathon is excited but in a different way. The live side by side with my brother and closest friends their goals. The atmosphere of a special race. Something that does not happen every day. Seeing people who have come from afar as Daniel comes from Nuremberg as last year to run his second marathon, the bloggers of Leganes and Grand KIKO etc. People do not see that geography in the Cursa dels Bombers or the Jean Bouin. The unannounced KIKO scoundrel has performed in Barcelona and I have not given credit to be able to hit a abrazazo! What joy!
A Marathon so, no running, I'm living with the excitement and happiness to meet very nice people. Cheers and good wishes alone healthy. A lot of energy by all. Expectant faces. Tomorrow
more!
his third Marathon to fall.
Debut.
Daniel, his second.
Javier, Rafael , Carles , Isidro , Paco , Daniel and Hector.
Many testosterone together ...
Leganés Boys! Javier and Celina!
KIKO, KIKO Gran: I will remove the photo of my wife's bedside table and I'll put this ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment