Sunday, February 27, 2011

Xpress Train En Streaming

THE Montau. RAT

top of the quarry, the Montau.
leave everything ready last night, a flange in place to catch the shift cable, chain oil, water containers / isotonic, Buffs, pate sandwich, banana, camera, camelback, Alpina map! and clothing. Btt ready for another battle. Yesterday's emerged nearly 50 kms something lost and got into one of my wrongs with bike in tow truckers Hector and Albert. Not like a lot and today just before a new route without problems I uploaded the Montau to take the next exit. That if you prepare forces for not stopping to come up with good rampotes and 53kms to get home.
No mountain today I went step by leaving home at slaughter and Begues GavĂ  road, quiet. After 5 days Mountain bike and get something touched skinny. I heating and when I find it better in the last part. I continue through downtown to Begues Begues Park and The Pi Gros.
Seeking the tarmac and climb around the Montau to arrive after a few good climbs and in the living memory of higher patuchas Begues to the power station.
The detour left into the first track and I have seen.
rampotes delicious I hope to reach the shelter of the fire where I do the obligatory pictures and I get to enjoy the reward of the views.
I follow and I happened to look across the antenna and tank you see.
Begues views are incredible and the other day I did today.
Here I stopped to eat the sandwich, banana and my Acquarius.Que relax with the stone seat had a view of a bird. I would have stayed an hour.
Descend the loose stone track back to Olesa and rolling home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment