Friday, January 7, 2011

Creepy Crawlers Games Dolly Maker

We're back home ...

If, we have returned. I have computed, I have wifi, I have everything! Traveling is great but every time I return to my home country, I remain as disconnected from life! The technological age is overwhelming. It's as if I have no wifi laptop and I can not do anything. For many years
use computers for work-I started with an IBM PC in 1985! I can only imagine what that was! OH ... MY ... GOSH ...! compared to what we currently use to see ... Arguably, it is like comparing a Ferrari with a 1910 horse sulky! I've used monitors with fluorescent green letters, then the violent orange, until get the white phosphorus that It was not supposed to hurt both eyes (jua!).
From mid 90's, audit without laptop meant not to work. What I miss most about my last job as an accountant is, believe it or not, the LotusNotes! yes, that program is wonderful! all together, especially in database, compiled all files ... wonderful!
And as this will move at the speed of light, any time I move to Mac .. those who use it say it is so smart and easy to operate, once the evidence does not change it for anything! We'll see ...

Next week I have several deliveries minicakes and cupcakes. The photos? for within a week. Do not forget
check out my FB:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/La-patisserie-de-Grace/166370456714179?ref=sgm and leave your comments!

VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!! And I sincerely hope THAT ARE VERY HAPPY! Is there something more important than that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment