Thursday, January 13, 2011

What Ever Happened To Tawnee Stone?

WALK WITH THE PASSENGER. TRITIM

I can not believe that this week will come out bike ride with my hijo.Sol, sea level and especially NO WIND ! The truth is that I played.
is very little for the BCN Marathon, will be my 3rd participation from my debut followed in 2009 and my 5 th Maraton.Esta Marathon will be different, at last Hector nuevo.Saldremos no pressure to enjoy a great idea fiesta.La sensaciones.Estos days go retake the asphalt run workouts with the only idea of \u200b\u200bvolumen.Para Sant Antoni, 23 this month, did not arrive in time to rob my 10km mark and I'll leave it for further use.The tonsils of Christmas and other crumpled the plan.No me something I had to force him to face and ojos.Y training is to lose 39 for me and is serious.
After the BCN Marathon'll see what I crave and prowl up agosto.Me but that great ideas come, we go step by step until March 6!
Today only 11 kms, Carlitos is accustomed to almost 20 ...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment