Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Walden Consumer Square Stores



1h16min of tranquility and energy Garraf stepping stones in the moonlight "encalimada" or "ennieblada. We ran a fairly flat circuit but today we have included uneven good Perot and difficult to put the thing! Over night in the Garraf is not normal but I think we will once a week for up to lengthen the day and you burn me a little asphalt and rows of runners running around like zombies.
Albert
, 4x4 total, is targeted to whatever, whenever and never asks weird things like: how many miles we do? How fast will we go? Will it be hard or difficult? Where do we go? But where is it?? and stuff ....
This week cum with the best company of many of you in Sant Antoni to the ire 10km.No by make and I'll leave it for more adelante.Es my 10mil preferido.No is nothing special, nor is the best . But there debut, is the more times I run and where I have my 39:04. So we'll have to PM!
The Fuji has been ported from fable to fly by plane and track down any milk but in this area must tiptoe! I've gotten by looking specifically mud sliding and the condemned endure great!
It looks bad, but live with the front light is perfectly ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment