Saturday, January 15, 2011

Density On Chest X-ray

URBANITES FOR A DAY.

This Saturday our Paco had prepared us a trail of about 18 kms on home soil dweller. Reconstructing the Diagonal I have been a lot of memories of the neighborhood that we grew up with my brother and me. He also ran through the streets with other sneakers and also happy.
The route always goes to the Sant Pere Martir antennas. Pretty fancy ramps where I used up long mountain bike. Paco and Hector have raised the sea of \u200b\u200bcalm and respecting my slower pace. The cardio ... the clouds and I do not stop to talk .....!!
First source of pearls has gone because today seemed a day of air primavera.Recuperamos and continue climbing.
continue rising calm, planning and Sant Antoni Barcelona Marathon.
Photo rigor, we have to recover 24 years of not being together !!!!!!!! Now is that we do not stop doing things together.
Plain
we started looking around to start a trial bike descenso.Hector photographer has made the truth is that very well.
The trial bike, fast, and trap technique. We've recorded almost every video. I do not know how I hit a good smack to the ground because neither look ....! Fuji very Justito Today, I dug a lot of rocks on the bottom and sides. I definitely seem to walk or workout at a park ... I get the feeling of going barefoot in comparison to what I'm used to.
with Barcelona at your feet is easy to stumble because they do not look away from the city.
again running through the city, I have become very rare because it is not our usual environment but I liked at least a day. In the courses at least no cars or have to stop at traffic lights!
Diagonal Rail bike finishing some 18km in 1h39 min .. we have gone from PM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment