Sunday, January 23, 2011

Is /view /view.shtml Illigal

AN IN SANT ANTONI 5000. TRAIL LUNARUN

Before and after the sleep-fronted carrera.Los ffrio for 1st time in the photo above contrast with those of a abajo.Conocimos after Rafael and son time followers of our blogs.Un certainly sympathetic .
Oscar Orientexpress , Albert42.195, Ernestrun , Great Rafa, me, Isidronator and my dear DemolePacoR .
The race: After discarding beat my mark and now that I have to run on asphalt by intense pain in patuchas decided to warm up and start the race and see how I sentia.Como were given 2 laps if not kept in clear saw km 5 and over ... and so was because the pain would km2 more and was a nonsense to continue at that pace much more time without any purpose to increase the dolor.Asi than satisfied by seeing friends and running a bit in my preferred course I stood at the km5.Ademas not want to hide that I do not want to miss for the world the arrival goal of trying to rob his Rafa marca.Pero this already tell him.
Wednesday visit to the doctor and see what you contare.Pero pasa.Ya I get ready for the Marathon of Barcelona.
San Antonio: I love this race and what the best of today sabeis.Y to soothe the cold did was hug to all buddies that we always juntado.Como lively discussions, good vibes and good wishes for which marks were playing.
One year I took a bag of good energy of this neighborhood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment