Sunday, February 20, 2011

Calculating Cfm For Kitchen

ON THE ROCKS.

This morning I prepared the kit for the mountain bike terrain. Camelback, Buffs, bananas, cookies, Aquarius, Gore Windscreens raincoat, gloves, boot covers Gore and Gore. The day was going to be unstable and decide not to risk it and bringing it back.
On the promenade to reach the Rat Penat cold air. Then sun and sweating like a chicken to go off my sweaty clothes on the rise. Solo, at my own pace. Enjoying this climb that I like.
sight and already in the air and sweaty ball dry and I cover me like a rabbit. 1st half banana, cookie and drink of Aquarius. It's all hood, you can see you walk past the clouds and a few drops of water make you believe it's raining but it's the same cloud. I love this and the more pissed off is up there I like.
I follow and my adventure begins here Sunday best. I saw on Youtube and Google Earth would not be very cyclable the route that was to follow. It is the first installment of the Garraf Marxa 45 but I do it backwards. Upon arrival at the dump I take the right path and enjoy.
New landscapes and points of view. I love it. Much air. The road is very rocky single track and after several ups and downs, are 4 hills, you arrive at Sentiu. 75% of the way I did it on foot or mountain bike pushing it back. To me this from time to time I like.
Uncomfortable walking boots and much piedra.Pero I like and I do well. Where possible both up and down I take my technique to get on the bike. I enjoyed a very long trialeras I've loved. Difficult sections and other necessary not to be killed and put foot down, but going alone.
the account I will kms but I enjoyed almost 4 hours to go around and come home. Luckily I've been alone, I had condemned!

Route from Pla Querol: Campgràs-Pla de les Basses-Pleta Cérvol-Santa Maria-Turo-Puig Fetjo of the Gall-Turo d'en Vinader-La Sentiu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment