Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wellastrate- Instructions To Use

23 minutes. THERE IS NO TOMORROW

The doc even told me to come out to run 2-3 days a week x 40 min. I did not see clear and rest more. Today after almost a month without running I wanted to try as was the case. Yesterday
excited as a child I watched videos of the Garraf Marxa 45 and browsing with Google Earth ... I thought that would stick eye waiting for this morning but I slept like a tronco.Eso if ... I have spent the night running through the Garraf ...
Today in the pine forest of the Sentiu was nervous to begin this test. Wanting to start yet fearful to know that I could be a bad day.
At 3 minutes patucha noticed something on the right, which is the 7 min peor.A again ... ay ay ay ... at 17 min again ... but the trouble I will not .... as it may be after almost a month of rest ... and to stop and walk 23 minutes to the car. I mean pissed. Looking at the mountains that I can not stamp out much further than I thought. I'll have to leave more time. These are not math and I can not follow any pattern. I'll have to leave more days, weeks, whatever it takes. Keep trying and do not be desperate. Pedaling, yes. But this is what makes me most.

0 comments:

Post a Comment