Sunday, February 6, 2011

How Long Does A Butterfly Rash Last?

THE ANGER OF THE THIN.

Last night I put pressure on the tires, you repair a puncture for have spare camera today, thoroughly clean, fitting, and I put oil in the cadena.Todo ready to hoy.Salgo with Hector and Fred with a good idea and quiet half of the Costas Garraf noticed that trembles on a curve bike ... tell Hector that something goes wrong, you advance and stopped ... prick! Edu joins us with a sea of \u200b\u200bmodern fittings and continue.
Around Penat almost reaching the Rat ... click back to them ..... I say goodbye and I stay calm and repair and the idea of \u200b\u200breturning to casa.Ya you see. ... and is right ... after so long without pick it up and turn him today .... crankset shows me his displeasure with 2 punctures .... What if I like mountain bike ... if only I I go to Purgatory .... etc ... Yes, yes .... everything I say is true ... poor skinny! promise not to put both the horns with his fellow room.A see if I forgive .. . now I'll buy two new cameras to reconcile and get more! Amen.
These days, that are aired on the terrace but not sneakers boots ...

A word to NIKABIKE .

0 comments:

Post a Comment