Sunday, February 13, 2011

Driver L455d-s5976 Windows Vista

MITJÀ of Gavà and mountain biking.

This morning I happened to greet all the buddies who were going to run in the Gavà Mitja, my hometown. I have followed the race giving and taking some foto.Luego pedals to pick up Angel we have hit a road btter of the ones we like.
Hector
up the bridge of tennis.
Photo
style Nikabike , or so I've tried ...
Els van pedals d'aquesta Setmana per thou Monica; D 5h
In total on the bike that is what counts and I recharge for loose semana.Hoy noses we have not finished the planned route shortening as conejos.El Friday subi night with the Rat Penat Albert Ball and lights in the BTT and Saturday with Hector also shot with the BTT. Pedals and pedals alone. The origin of everything. Mountain biking.
runeril I still have my rest and I am very grateful patuchas sent messages.
fat wheels and ground.

0 comments:

Post a Comment