Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Free Online Furry Doujins

PATUCHAS IN THE DOC.

With an array of x-ray tests ... toe, scintigraphy of both warm and MRI of both tibiae I entered the consultation doc.
Ex-marathon athlete and understood to the first because I like so much running and my questions. No micro cracks or stress fractures etc ... only edema (swelling) total of both warm brutal. The photo can be understood that the femur is more white and black warm ... Rest and return to the ring slowly. I recommend preparing Marathon within 6 months ... and I say start preparing. Currently fails
more weeks in dry dock at patuchas runeril and I'll upload it to bikes. I remain calm but will miss the both I like jogging. Sere deregistration in the BCN Marathon but I will see you all and enjoy party from the sidelines, no problem.
Rafa No, not the coj .... Is the cross section of the patuchas ... ; D
miss a few days now and God will tell. From time to pedals and nothing in the spotlight. This year I resigned myself to keep fighting so much and I just want to go out and enjoy the pedals for the time period. Give the year of transition to nosequé ... Thanks for your interest and encourage tod @ s! ; D

0 comments:

Post a Comment